How is SPS Different? - The Benefits
- SPS does not need sheet piles
- SPS is manufactured according to quality standards
- SPS is easy to construct, vertical or horizontal
- SPS can be filled with a mixture of local materials, sand or stone
- SPS Serves as a counterweight
- SPS is monolith (Strength to large weight ratio)
- SPS is dynamic load resistant, has denser stuffing, controlled geometry and structural alignment- if there is a decrease it will be evenly distributed
- SPS can accept the flow of water beyond the height of the structure (overtopping)
- SPS is more effective and efficient in land use and demand
- SPS has high aesthetics and appearance can be tailored
- SPS has a long life – minimum maintenance cost
- SPS is multifunctional for various types of construction works
SPS is a systematic solution for a medium to large construction work or construction work with a high-level nature difficulties
SPS is purely 100% new invention and innovation.
Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights and Patent are registered.